Best Brothers Group Token System

token system is a behavior modification designed to increase desirable behavior and decrease undesirable behavior with the use of tokens. Individuals receive tokens immediately after displaying desirable behavior. The tokens are collected and later exchanged for a meaningful object or privilege.


Best Brothers Group Token System
Package#1 Package#2 Package#3 (Hot Buy) Package#4
$1000 $2000 $4000 $10000
50 BBGs Tokens 100 BBGs Tokens 200 BBGs Tokens 500 BBGs Tokens
N/A Includes 05 complimentary BBGs Tokens Includes 10 complimentary BBGs Tokens Includes 50 complimentary BBGs Tokens

*Tokens in the purchasable packages can and only be used for maintenance and servicing purposes for existing clienteles only

A single BBGs token has a $20 value that can be used towards maintenance and servicing purposes. There is no cash value for purchased tokens. Tokens are non-transferrable between clients. HST is not included when purchasing the above token packages. Each existing client will obtain a unique login account for real time updates of token purchase and usage. Up to 80% of the client’s invoice may be paid off using BBGs tokens while the remaining 20% must be paid off by cash, debit and/or credit card. BBGs tokens can also be used towards our website servicing and maintenance services as well.

The advantages of purchasing BBGs Tokens will definitely ensure the peace of mind for new clients. Both maintenance and servicing are extremely important to the quality of the purchased products. Also, clients will experience complete engagement their token management. It is quick, convenient and simple and provides real time updates of the history of the tokens purchase and usage.  

Token System (Utility)

  • Pick name and set rules
  • Acceptance to get paid for products and service rather than cash and credit cards
  • Rewards for loyalty
  • Incentives for contributing content, data or even computing powers
  • Unifies company’s relationships with customers
  • Equivalent to loyalty-point programs
  • Earn reward points based on purchases
  • Accumulate the points over time
  • Exchange these points for goods or services at a later date
  • What you need to do to earn points
  • What you can use them for
  • Any limits or conditions (blackout periods when you cannot use your points or require you to stay active in the program)

January 1 2018 NEW RULES

  • January 1 2018, stoppage of reward points expiration based only on the amount of time that has passed since they were earned
  • Can only expire if company closes account of member when they are inactive (has to be stated in agreement)
  • Program issues a voucher as a reward (discount), it is considered a gift card and cannot expire
  • Reward points can’t be redeemed for any single item over $50